Version 9.3.165 of ERP² Released
May 20, 2008 - Quadrate releases Version 9.3.165 of ERP² to it's customers. The release includes several new features and bug fixes.
Version 9.3.165 Release Notes
- Added the ability to create and upload templates from BAPI / RFC functions in SAP.
- Added a method to search for BAPI / RFCs on a particular SAP system.
- Floating users can now set User Preferences in the application.
- Typing the first letter of a template or upload mapping while in the respective grids will take you to the entry.
- Added simple and detailed logging options for uploading.
- Improved upload speeds for batch input templates.
- Added a deactivation feature so a system administrator can move an installation to another machine if desired.
- Added the ability to specify custom fields for a conditional template execution on BDC templates.
- Conditional template executions can now have a blank value.
- You can now edit the template associated with a load file by right clicking on the load file.
- Added error row highlighting for Excel load files.
- Remembering the last value selected for the Batch Input recording option between recordings.
- The file explorer in the Upload section now remembers the widths of the columns and the view selection between sessions.
- The Quadrate Execution Engine service is now only used when an upload is scheduled; otherwise the upload is run in-line.
- When adding a Group Server manually in the System Management section it would not insert the R3NAME.
- Business Users can no longer record through the Welcome screen.
- Properties in the template editor are applied to hidden BDC items.
- Field names with invalid characters from a recording no longer fail the upload.
- Upload options no longer allow the Start Record to be larger than the End Record.
- Field naming scripts will not be executed for screens in BDC.
- Progress bar was losing orange color scheme when loading.
- Sorting was not working on the Upload Mapping Browser.
- Users can no longer create an Upload Mapping with illegal path characters.
- In some cases a conditional execution would not remove the item from the BDC, this no longer occurs.
- Upload options are now sent when executing a step through.
- In some cases an Access file would remain locked after adding it to an Upload Mapping., this no longer occurs.
- Running a step through more times than there were records would result in a “No rows to process” message.
- Importing an Upload Mapping would not import related item scripts.
- The escape key could close the wait dialog during the recording process.
- Blank rows are no longer created at the end of the load file.
- You can no longer insert duplicate items in the easy access bar.
- In some cases after an installation the default administrator was not getting set, this no longer occurs.