Version 9.4.184 of ERP² Released
October 13, 2008 - Quadrate releases Version 9.4.184 of ERP² to it's customers. The release includes several new features and bug fixes.
Version 9.4.184 Release Notes
- Added German language support.
- Added support for Excel 2007 on Windows XP.
- Added an Upload Mapping Editor with new drag and drop functionality for creating and editing Upload Mappings.
- Added success / error filtering in the Detailed view for logs.
- Added the ability to create an Upload Mapping by right clicking on a file in the Upload section and selecting the Create Upload Mapping menu option.
- Added the ability to upload multi-line templates from a single sheet.
- The user is given the option to overwrite an existing template if they attempt to record a new template with the same name.
- The user is now prompted to deactivate the software when uninstalling.
- Templates now use the same identification number when they are imported so the user does not have to re-create load files after importing templates.
- The user can now create folders in the Upload section.
- The user can now delete files in the Upload section.
- The filename used for the upload now gets appended to the end of the template name in the log viewer.
- Updated GUI look and feel on various dialogs.
- Certain RFCs may not be found in CRM and Solution Manager.
- A memory leak was occurring when running Scheduled Uploads at the same time.
- Transaction codes that started with a / would produce an invalid template name.
- Non-Batch Input recordings were not replicating all options.
- When recording certain transactions a field could be generated with invalid characters.
- Editing a System in the Administration section may not select the item and make it visible in the System Connections dialog.
- A Message Server was not being selected in the System Connections Dialog Systems tab.
- The Conditional Field Mapping Dialog would not always show the selected field in the drop down.
- Upload Progress Dialog was reporting an invalid error count when an upload finished before the dialog finished updating.
- Upload with Run Once Options was not using the users default options.
- If you attempted to deactivate the software when the software was already deactivated the deactivation would fail.
- The BAPI Dialog could potentially display nothing if the user was not logged onto a system.
- The Java Runtime environment was requiring a minimum version 6 instead of a minimum version of 5.
- If a user exported a BAPI Template to a file another user could not import the file.
- The Log Viewer was always moving to the top of the list after a step through.
- If you attempted to create a load file from a BAPI that only contained tables the load file creation would fail.
- Vista User Account Control was preventing write access to the configuration files, trace files and load file directories.
- The enterprise server would give a generic error if there was a problem connecting to SQL. It now gives a more detailed error to indicate the problem.
- Row highlighting in Excel would reset the format of some columns.