Version 9.5.43 of ERP² Released
December 23, 2008 - Quadrate releases Version 9.5.43 of ERP² to it's customers. The release includes several new features and bug fixes.
Version 9.5.43 Release Notes
- Improved performance on Excel data sources.
- Excel 2007 is now supported in all versions of Windows.
- Improved performance for same file relationship Upload Mappings.
- The ability to add Return Values and System Values to your load file.
- Improved details in the log viewer.
- Added option to process failed records, failed and unprocessed records, unprocessed records, or all records.
- The ability to auto-map download fields in an Upload Mapping.
- Improved user interface response time when editing an Upload Mapping.
- Added visual progress of a scheduled job in the scheduler section and the ability to cancel the scheduled job once it starts running.
- Added the error message that caused a record to fail in the error sheet.
- Removing the row highlight color if the record was successfully processed.
- Security improvements for user types.
- Uploads would not always work when in the German language.
- Formatting of number and date fields in Excel could be changed after an upload.
- Could not create BAPIs with a '/' in the name.
- Field Naming Scripts and Conditional Scripts were not in sync during an upload.
- Trailing or leading spaces in a transaction code would prevent a proper recording.
- Total count of items in the log viewer could be incorrect if the user canceled an upload.
- Floating users may not always get logged off of the system.
- Processed column not getting written in certain circumstances.
- Adding empty columns to the start of an Excel load file would cause the upload to fail.
- Overwriting an existing template could cause an Upload Mapping to stop working.
- Download fields may not save properly when there is a loop in the Upload Mapping.
- Upload Mapping Editor was always trying to retrieve download fields even if the template did not have any.
- Remove Mapping option in Upload Mapping Editor was not clearing out all data.
- Invalid templates could cause the Template Browser to crash.
- Unable to decrement loop levels when the loop level was collapsed.
- File explorer could display the same folder multiple times.
- Access files were not required to have a primary key field.
- Message Center was not formatting all messages properly.
- A users time restrictions were not being saved properly for Saturday in the German version.
- Some screens not fully translated into German.