Version 9.6.68 of ERP² Released
March 17, 2009 - Quadrate releases Version 9.6.68 of ERP² to it's customers. The release includes several new features and bug fixes.
Version 9.6.68 (March 17, 2009)
- Enhanced control over concurrent users. Users can be created and assigned to concurrent pools therefore allowing individual security preferences. **
- Added the ability to use Windows authentication for a single sign on to Data Workbench.
- You can now export the detailed log view to a HTML file.
- For Multi-Line templates an ID column is only added in a child worksheet / table if it is needed
- Added command line parameters for silent installations. Ability to specify QAS and QEE server locations and ports.
- Only fetching descriptions in the template editor and upload mapping browser when user chooses to view descriptions.
- Ability to copy messages from the upload results dialog to the clipboard.
- The security section no longer refreshes after you save changes.
- Added the ability to see the users that are logged on via the security section.
- Added the ability to log off a user from the security section.
- Enhanced the Every X Records Template Conditional script to allow for a different initial value.
- Starts With, Ends With, Contains and Between operators added to the Enhance Only Exceute If Field script.
- Added the ability to add a multiple templates to an Excel or Access file.
- Screen descriptions now shown in the template editor.
- Added a command line interface to allow execution of uploads.
- Conditonal execution scripts in templates may not execute correctly in some cases where naming scripts were applied in a loop.
- Dates and numbers were not being formatted correctly if you switched from German to English.
- In some cases Decimals were not formatted according to the SAP user preferences and you would recieve a "Decimal can not be blank" error.
- In some cases Decimals would be cut off at the hundredths place.
- Switching between languages in Data Workbench would always set the culture to en-US when selecting English.
- Spanned sheets not working in certain instances.
- A user was not able to import Version 8 Templates when in the German language.
- A user was not able to navigate to a network computer in the file explorer by typing it's UNC path.
- The file explorer could take a long time to load if the default load file folder was on a network drive with a large number of folders.
- The Scheduler was not sending out e-mails if a fatal exception occurred during an upload.
- In some cases editing a schedule would not change the scheduling options.
- The relationship editor could show repeat columns in the editor.
- In some cases you could not create a loop within a loop.
- If No BDC was generated from your template the upload would not continue and you would not receive proper messages.
- Fixed some general spelling mistakes in the German UI.
- General UI fixes.
** Important Note: If you currently use floating users you will have to re-activate your license and then add new users to your system as the Floating User link no longer appears on the Logon Dialog.