Version 9.9.302 of ERP² Released
December 9, 2010 - Quadrate releases version 9.9.302 of Data
Workbench. This version contains the following new features and bug
Version 9.9.302 (December 9, 2010)
- A brand new user interface look and feel.
- Allow the backup of data from SAP transactions to allow
rollback on certain transactions.
- Categorization of templates and upload mappings.
- Ability to execute Upload Mappings from the Upload
- New explorer tree in the Upload Section to allow quicker
- Added the ability to change the system a upload is scheduled
- Advanced session control for clients on slow networks that may
lose connection to the authentication server.
- Ability to restore the original BDC recording at any time.
- Option to disable the creation of error sheets.
- More control over which sheet will be selected when a file is
selected in the upload section.
- A shortcut to the default load file folder in the Upload
Section for easier access.
- The provision of patch download links if the auto-update
utility is unable to automatically download and install the latest
- SAP connection is closed during times of inactivity.
- Additional security checks for upload mappings with shared
- SAP single sign now allowing client selection.
- Fix for SAP systems that do not supply a Continue Without End
logon option for multiple logons.
- Scheduled uploads now dealing with UNC paths correctly.
- Fix for issue where single quotes in processed column values
could cause upload errors.
- Template duplicate name detection now taking into account
shared and private template names.